Los Angeles Co-Parenting Attorneys
Helping You And Your Co-Parent Create Lasting Agreements
The end of a relationship can have a very traumatic effect on any children that the couple may have together. If you and your spouse are getting a divorce or breaking up, you need to do whatever you can to minimize the impact that this has upon their daily life, as well as their future.
At TRABOLSI | LEVY | GABBARD LLP, based in Los Angeles, we help co-parents learn how to talk to one another about child custody and parenting time concerns. Our attorneys take a very proactive approach to each case, working hard to devise creative and flexible strategies that help you protect your child's best interests throughout your case.
Contact us for more information about our services.
Working Together to Find the Right Approach
If we can work with you to identify the most challenging issues in a custody dispute, we can propose creative strategies that help address these matters. If both spouses can provide input into this discussion, we can help you find the necessary common ground to have a lasting agreement that is in the best interests of your child.
Some of the issues that our lawyers can help your family with include:
- Discussing all issues of concern as part of the custody and parenting plan negotiation process
- Drafting a custody agreement that takes the needs of both parties into consideration
- Working with you to identify an appropriate arrangement that allows each parent to participate in important events in the child's life
- Proposing a system of dispute resolution that helps each parent prevent severe problems from may impact the child
- Identifying counselors or therapists who can help the child or parents resolve issues of concern
- Addressing issues affecting transgender youth
Focusing on Effective Communication Between Co-Parents
Our principal goal in your custody case is to help you and your co-parent learn how to talk to one another better. We know that talking to your ex-partner may be the last thing that you want to do, but if you have a child together, you have no choice. While this may not be a pleasant thing for you, there are steps we can take to make this easier.
Consult a Co-Parenting Lawyer in Los Angeles by Calling TRABOLSI | LEVY | GABBARD LLP
If you want to know more about what we can do to help your family find a lasting child custody agreement and parenting time plan, you should consult an experienced Los Angeles co-parenting attorney from TRABOLSI | LEVY | GABBARD LLP for advice. We represent parents throughout Southern California with a host of different custody concerns.