Los Angeles Family Law Attorney
Over 100 Years of Combined Experience in Family Law
At TRABOLSI | LEVY | GABBARD LLP, we understand how difficult it can be to face a family law problem. These legal issues are some of the most personal, sensitive, and challenging to resolve. They are often fraught with emotional weight, sometimes to the point where you may feel you will never be able to reach a satisfactory conclusion.
At such a time, when your personal life has become a tangled legal matter, the best action you can take is to find a family law firm that will treat you like the unique person you are.
At TRABOLSI | LEVY | GABBARD LLP, our Los Angeles family lawyers are here to provide you with the sound legal advice you need as you move forward through your family law proceedings. It is vital for you to fully understand the issues you face and the ramifications of each decision. Having the support and help you need to take the right steps forward is equally important. Our firm is here to help you find practical solutions to your issues while providing a shoulder to lean on for reassurance and guidance.
Family Law Matters That We Handle
TRABOLSI | LEVY | GABBARD LLP handles most family law matters in Los Angeles County, no matter how complex or difficult they may seem. With 100 years of combined experience under our belts and three Board-Certified Family Law Specialists onboard, our Los Angeles family lawyers are well-equipped to help bring your divorce or other legal dispute to the best possible conclusion.
Family law issues can include:
- Child custody
- Child support
- Interstate and international child abduction
- Co-parenting issues
- Presumed parentage
- Substance abuse and custody
- High-asset divorce
- Spousal support
- Prenuptial agreements
- Domestic violence
- Restraining orders
- Family law appeals
Consequences in a divorce or any other family law matter can last indefinitely or for a lifetime. That is why you need experienced legal guidance. Our team includes family law strategists who can help you avoid pitfalls and secure more optimum results. Our firm can help you navigate technically complex legal matters, negotiate for a better settlement, and provide seasoned legal advocacy and representation in court.
Our Los Angeles family law attorneys are dedicated to providing you with practical and strategic legal representation with an emphasis on a personalized, human, and caring approach. We bring as much passion and concern to your case as you do because client service and satisfaction matter to us.
Questions to Ask Our Family Law Attorney
Before your initial consultation, it's important to brainstorm what ideas you want to address. Whether your consultation is over the phone, via Zoom, or in person, you will want to ask at least a few of the following questions so that your goals and desires are met:
- What is your approach? Attorneys generally have their own set ways of approaching family law matters. It's important that their unique approach not only addresses your concerns but aligns with your expectations.
- What are the options I have? An experienced lawyer will always be able to lay out your legal options which highlight the entire picture. Our Los Angeles family attorneys leave no stone left unturned and provide you with guidance that is long-lasting.
- Can you work with my budget? Aside from attorney costs, there are also court filing fees involving multiple documents. It's critical to find a lawyer in Los Angeles that works with you financially and can help the divorce process move faster.
- How do you communicate with me along the way? Knowing when your attorney will respond to your emails, calls, or texts is essential when making the decision to retain legal representation. We understand that consistent communication is critical in your case, which is why we make ourselves available when you need us most.
No matter how difficult your divorce or family law issue may be, you can rely on the knowledge, skills, and resources of our team. Call (310) 455-8364 today.